Religious Education is a ministry of the Catholic Church. We assist families in Catholic faith formation and in sacramental preparation (Baptism, First Communion, and Confirmation). We offer a continuous program for students in First grade through Confirmation. Curriculum is based on Scripture, Roman Catholic doctrine, prayer, traditions, and principles in an age appropriate setting and is approved by the National Conference of Catholic Bishops. The effectiveness of our program assumes respect and cooperation between the students, parents and our staff.
The program classes are held on Sunday from September through May. All staff and volunteers are screened according to the guidelines of the Archdiocese of Miami Safe Environment Program.
We are currently accepting registration forms for the 2017-2018 Religious Education year. Religious Education tuition payments are now available online.
**The Religious Education Office is off-campus, due to reconstruction. Please see page 2 of the Registration Forms, to submit the documents**
How to pay for Religious Education online:
- Submit your Religious Education Registration Form prior to making a tuition payment.
- Click the Tuition Payment button below.
- Register with myEoffering, then check your e-mail to confirm and sign in.
- Select “New Donation” and complete the billing information and donation information.
- Using the “Fund Type to Apply Payment” drop-down menu, select “CCD Religious Education Tuition”
- Type your child(ren)’s name in the section labeled “Add a special note for the church”
- Complete payment information.
- Click on “Authorize Payment.”
Volunteer in Religious Education and help a child grow in faith. Application forms are available in the Religious Education Office in the Parish Office. We need adults and confirmed high school students to serve before, during and after class, as Catechists, Assistant Catechists, and Religious Education Assistants.
Religious Education Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am to 12 Noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
For additional information, please contact the Coordinator of Religious Education, Melanie Lerch at email@example.com or (954) 987-3300 ext. 203.